Sand-Aid® Sea Plant Meal Granular
- Natural organic amendment to be soil incorporated during renovation and aerifying
- Extraordinary source of nutrients - every major, secondary and micronutrient know to play a role in turfgrass management
- Improves quality, appearance, playing characteristics, ability to withstand stress and disease
- Sand turf surfaces
- Solves many of the problems associated with high sand content turf areas.
- Fives times more cation exchange sites (CEC) than peat.
- Fastest decomposing soil amendment currently available.
- Stimulates microbial activity and won't "layer".
- Increases moisture and nutrient retention.
- Micronutrients and trace elements are all calculated.
- Environmentally safe, non toxic, non contaminating and biodegradable.
Sand-Aid® is an extraordinary source of nutrients, secondary micronutrients and trace elements. Sand-Aid® improves moisture and nutrient retention and is cost effective, and often assists in reducing disease pressure. It has an extraordinary level of CEC and is the highest of any natural organic product. Sand-Aid® contains 52% simple plant carbohydrates which can be used by the plant in stress periods so it makes a dramatic difference in overall turfgrass stress tolerance. Greatly increased root growth in sand mediums experienced with this product.
For construction of sand (USGA) specification greens use 2000 - 2500kg/ha
For renovation/aerifying apply 300 - 500kg/ha whilst aerification holes are open, work material in thoroughly.
For topdressing apply 250kg/ha. Read instruction on label when topdressing.
Note: In addition to Sand-Aid® on its own, PGG Wrightson Turf also specialises in making up full renovation mixes with or without Sand-Aid® as a base, but also incorporating other products such as agromate (granular humic acid),slow release starter fertiliser, granular soil wetter, potassium etc. Please see Regen-R-8.
Pack Size: 22.68kg bags (45 bags per tonne).