- Premium soil surfactant
- For extreme situations with severely hydrophobic soils
- Long lasting
- Assists in breaking down hydrophobic build-up, water retention and rapid penetration
- Good even soil wetting qualities
Dry patch control in:
- Greens, tees and fairways
- Bowling greens
- Cricket wickets
- All hydrophobic turf situations
- Even initial wetting of the soil.
- Premium soil surfactant, for extreme situations.
- Some humectant properties (root zone moisture attraction).
- Further enhanced when used in a programme with a penetrant (Breakthru Gold) and a humectant (Terracare).
- Will continue to 're-wet' soil for up to three months.
A premium soil surfactant for premium performance. Combines highly penetrating properties whilst having the ability to attach onto soil particles, providing a water attracting surface to assist with water passing through the profile. Less phytotoxic than many other soil wetters with excellent long term soil wetting properties. Although a low phytotoxic risk, thorough watering of all soil wetting products is recommended. As well as being an extra safety mechanism, it also enhances their performance.
20L/ha in 1000 - 1200 litres of water per month.
50L/ha in 2000 - 2500 litres of water for a 12 week programme.
Water well following application.
Note: The performance of this product will be enhanced by using in combination with other products in our soil wetting range as a programme. As with all soil surfactants, the earlier a programme is commenced in the spring the better the control of ‘dry patch’ over the summer months. This product is ideal for use in spot treatment through a Kalo Pro-App applicator.
Pack Size: 20L and 200L