- Assists penetration of water into hydrophobic soils
- Provides uniform wetting to enhance efficiency of fertiliser and pesticides
- Ideal for use at renovation
- Non ionic surfactant
- Use where broadcast application required
- Long term release
Dry patch control in:
- Greens, tees and fairways
- Bowling greens
- All short cut turf
- Ease of application - can be spread by hand for problem areas or using a fertiliser type spreader for large areas such as fairways, playing fields, etc.
- Does not require watering-in as rainfall or normal irrigation is sufficient.
- Visible after application, which means no areas are missed.
- Ideal for spring renovations.
- Uniform particle size for even, accurate spreading.
- Can be used in composting, potting mix and potential amendment blends.
- Diatomaceous earth particle which is capable of being "reloaded" with a boom treatment.
An easy to use high quality granular wetting agent which is easy and accurate to spread. It can be used at renovation as a soil incorporated wetting agent and then followed by a quality wetting programme such as Restore liquid and Terracare (humectant) as part of an excellent summer wetting programme.
150kg/ha for monthly applications or up to 330kg/ha for a 12 week programme.
Use the low rate for maintenance or as a base for foliar programme, and the higher rate for premium results.
Note: The performance of this product will be enhanced by using in combination with other products in our soil wetting range as a programme. As with all soil surfactants, the earlier a programme is commenced in the spring the better the control of ‘dry patch’ over the summer months.
Pack Size: 25kg.