- General purpose wetting agent
- For applications where moderate water repellency is a problem
- Cost effective - long term wetter
- For use with lower water volumes
- Good even soil wetting qualities
Dry patch control in:
- Greens, tees and fairways
- Bowling greens
- Cricket wickets
- All hydrophobic turf situations
- Good even initial wetting of the soil.
- Cost effective general purpose soil surfactant.
- Restore can be used alone or with Terracare or Hydretain (humectants) in a monthly programme.
- Further enhanced when used with an initial penetrant (Breakthru Gold).
- Will continue to 're-wet' soil for up to three months.
A cost effective general purpose soil wetter for moderate water repellency situations. Extremely effective when used in a programme with Breakthru Gold (initially) and a humectant (Terracare or Hydretain). Less phytotoxic than many other soil wetters with excellent long term soil wetting properties. Although a low phytotoxic risk, thorough watering of all soil wetting products is recommended. As well as being an extra safety mechanism, it also enhances their performance.
20L/ha in 500 - 1000 litres of water per month.
50L/ha in 1200 - 2000 litres of water for a 12 week programme.
Water well following application.
Note: The performance of this product will be enhanced by using in combination with other products in our soil wetting range as a programme. As with all soil surfactants, the earlier a programme is commenced in the spring the better the control of ‘dry patch’ over the summer months. This product is ideal for use in spot treatment through a Kalo Pro-App applicator.
Pack Size: 20L and 20L.